- Shampoo at least once each week. Clean hair is manageable hair. Make the most of your KB bundles by keeping them properly washed with a silicon and paraben free shampoo. If you find your hair looking too greasy, we recommend using a bit of dry shampoo in between washes.
- Moisturize After washing, apply your favorite leave-in conditioner to moisturize KB hair. Prevent product buildup by using a small amount of leave-in and adding more as needed. The goal is to provide nourishment and shine without weighing down your hair.
- Minimize Heat Minimizing your daily use of heat and using lower temperatures when styling will definitely help protect your hair from excessive heat damage. For added protection, be sure to apply a heat protectant to your extensions before using curling irons and straighteners.
- Protective Styling Protective styling goes hand in hand with low heat styling. Using no-heat tools (curlers, flexi rods, etc.) to give your hair added body is the secret to preventing heat damage. Do some research and be creative!
- Protect hair at night with a bonnet or scarf We know you look good with your KB extensions! But it’s really important that you protect them with a satin bonnet or scarf, especially when you’re lounging around and sleeping. You may even want to braid your hair before wrapping it. It may not be the sexiest look, but healthy KB hair will be your reward.
- Comb with Care When combing, always use a wide tooth comb and begin at the bottom and work your way to the top of your extensions. Minimize pull and breakage by slowly combing through KB hair. The last thing you want to do is get your comb or brush stuck in the wefts of your extensions, so don’t rush this process.
Most importantly, treat KB hair as you would your own. Moisturize, wear protective styles, and wrap your hair when you lay down (not just at night). One of the greatest benefits of choosing TKBHC is getting high quality Single Donor and Remy Hair that provides versatility and longevity. Use the tips listed above to increase that longevity, and always remember frizzy and dull hair is easy to prevent when you implement our haircare regimen.